Easy lemon garlic pasta with burrata is a way to give an extra touch in a simple pasta. The burrata makes the whole difference in this dish. It makes creamy but still light and fresh.
Getting a meal on the table in 20 minutes can be a challenge, but with this easy recipe, it doesn’t have to be. Pasta, lemon and garlic all cook together in one pan – making the prep and clean-up a snap! When a recipe requires a few ingredients, make sure those ingredients are high quality. Use your favorite pasta (we love fettuccine or any wide pasta!). The garlic and lemon needs to be fresh, use a nice organic olive oil, if you can roast cherry tomatoes- they are naturally sweeter than the other ones and add fresh basil to the perfect “perfume” to this beautiful and delicious pasta.
We love burrata! We made a delicious appetizer that became our summer tradition but we never made with pasta before. If you are not sure the difference between Mozzarella and Burrata here is this amazing and simple article explaining the difference. We would serve this pasta for our guest anytime!! It’s such an easy, fast and simple meal but the addition the burrata gives to this dish that “effort”, that “plus” that you want to give to a dinner when you have family or friends over.
Link of the day….
Have you heard of Daiana Henry?? She writes hundreds of great recipes a year. Wow!! What a unique and interesting article! It’s so nice to read a different story from all the hype associated with celebrity chefs.
- 8 ounces fettuccine , cooked according to package directions (half of a 1-pound box)
- ½ cup unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 2 T. minced garlic, or to taste
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, roasted
- Basil to taste
- 8 oz. Burrata
- To roast the tomatoes:
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half and spread on a sheet pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in a 450F oven for 20 minutes. Turn oven off and leave tomatoes in for another 5-10 minutes.
- Set aside until ready for the pasta.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, and set aside.
- In a large skillet, add the butter and heat over medium heat to melt.
- Stir in the garlic and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the lemon juice and stir briefly to combine.
- Let cook for about 1 minute
- Turn the heat to low, add the pasta to skillet and toss to combine and coat.
- Taste, check for seasoning.
- Add the roasted tomatoes and basil.
- Add the Burrata and drizzle olive oil on top.
- You can cut and toss the burrata with the pasta to make a creamy pasta, if you want.
- Serve immediately.
Don’t forget to PIN on your Pasta/One Pot Boards on PINTEREST!
Beijos and Tchau!!