Crispy Brazi Bites Brazilian cheese bread “chips” with guacamole are your newest gluten free appetizer that you will not be able to stop eating. It’s delicious!!!
It’s Wednesday! Yay!! As you know every Wednesday we have a new recipe using Brazi Bites Brazilian cheese bread.
Today, Brazil meets Mexico!! From these two country’s food staples, we have come along and turned out the perfect latino combination!
Crispy Brazilian cheese bread “chips” with the best guacamole you have ever had. We love guacamole, but we were surprised how difficult it is to find a genuine and flavorful guacamole recipe. This guacamole recipe will give you another perspective on guacamole, and you will never go back to your old one.
Now comes the best part… We could just bake the Brazilian cheese bread and suggest you dip, but it’s not our way. As bloggers, brazilianflairintheusa strives, always, to take risks and we invite you to experiment with the unusual.
We did something different in this recipe knowing that most of you would love the idea. This time we pulled the Brazilian cheese bread out of the freezer and baked them. We then cut them in half, and put them back in the oven to crisp them into a Brazi Bites “chips”. We used Brazi Bites Zesty Pepper Jack flavor to create these “chips.” It’s a little bit spicy so it went perfect with the guacamole. You’ll find this interesting combination will be a hit wherever you would use chips and salsa or chips and guacamole (such as sports parties, dinner parties or receptions) This is a gluten free chip that you can use in place of a tortilla chip.
Hope you enjoy this as much as all our friends and family did.
Link of the day…
We love garlic! As a Brazilian I was raised eating garlic in any savory food and lots of it. I can’t imagine eating Brazilian rice made without garlic or any Brazilian food. I love the smell when it’s cooking, but I never thought of Roasted Garlic Ice Cream. I can’t even imagine the flavor! I love to try new flavors, and of course, I would try this ice cream but I don’t know if everyone would. Would you try it?
- 1 bag or 18 Brazi Bites Brazilian cheese Bread
- 4 large Haas avocados, ripe
- 4 roma tomatoes, pulp removed and diced
- ½ red onion, small diced
- 1 large or 2 small jalapeños, seeds and ribs removed and minced
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 T. garlic, minced
- Juice of 2-3 limes
- Cut avocados in half and remove the pit.
- Scoop out the fruit and place into a medium bowl.
- Squeeze a little lime juice over the avocados to keep from browning.
- Mash the avocado to your desired consistency and add remaining ingredients, stirring the mixture gently.
- Add more or less of your favorite ingredients to suit your taste...I prefer more jalapeños!!
- Serve with crispy Brazi Bites “chips”.
- For the Brazi Bites “chips”, follow the cooking instructions on the back of the package.
- Remove to let cool for a couple of minutes. Cut the Brazi Bite in half and put cut side down on a sheet tray.
- Press down to flatten out.
- Cook at 450F for 10 minutes or until crispy.
- Serve with guacamole or your favorite dip!
Don’t forget to PIN on your GLUTEN FREE Board on PINTEREST!!
Beijos and Tchau!