Brazilian flair passion fruit mousse is extremely delicious and easy to make. You will need only 3 ingredients and in 3 minutes you will have this dessert that everyone loves.
Passionfruit or maracujá (in português) is very popular in Brazil! Because of that, the prices are very reasonable and there’s so much food and drink made from it. We told you about this here , remember?
Every time when we have party here at our house I make this dessert for two reasons: first, it’s easy and very fast to make and EVERYONE loves it! I almost forgot to mention that I love to see people’s reactions when they ask me the recipe: condensed milk, table cream and passionfruit blended for about 3 minutes or until it gets thick. THAT’S IT!!
The video below proves you how fast and easy it is. And guys it’s one more Brazilian dessert made from condensed milk…. the options are endless with my favorite dessert ingredient! If you are wondering about the fresh passionfruit… don’t worry you don’t need to use fresh… Usually I make this dessert with concentrated passionfruit juice that I buy at the Brazilian store or online (here). It’s WAY less expensive than buying fresh passionfruit and you have it all year ’round. The only reason I buy fresh passionfruit in summer is to make caipirinhas. For desserts, cakes and everything else I use the concentrated juice.
You can make it with lime juice also and it’s delicious! If you are wondering about the thickness of the mousse it depends on how much citrus juice you use. I always add a little bit more passionfruit then this recipe requires because I really like the citrus flavor of passionfruit.
Link of the day…
Reading this article I understood why Simone Biles is a champion!!!
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 can of table cream
- 1 can of PassionFruit concentrate (use the condensed milk can as your measure)
- 1 fresh passionfruit seeds for garnish (optional)
- Blend everything together, pour in a bowl and let cool it in the refrigerator for at lest 3 hours.
- If you have fresh passionfruit, add the seeds on top of the mousse before refrigerating.
Beijos and Tchau!
BRAZILIAN FLAIR PASSION FRUIT MOUSSE
- 1 lata de leite condensado
- 1 lata de creme de leite
- 1 lata de suco de maracujá (usar a lata de leite condensado como medida)
- 1 maracujá fresco para decorar (opcional)
- Bater todos os ingredientes no liquidificador.
- Colocar em uma travessa e levar a geladeira pr pelo menos 3 horas.