This Brazilian flair no bake Oreo tart is the perfect combination of Brazilian and American flavors! The crust is so easy to make as are the fillings that make this tart so epecial and delicious.
I have never wanted to use American processed food in this post, but Oreo cookies are such a huge part of American culture I couldn’t help it…and to be honest, they are super delicious cookies!!! This crust is so easy, delicious and such a great accompaniment to the filling that we couldn’t not do it!
The first filling is the Ninho, the same recipe we used to make that 4 ingredients Nutella Mousse, remember it?! This time we made a Nutella brigadeiro where the only difference to the traditional is instead of using regular chocolate powder we added Nutella. It was delicious!! On top we added fresh strawberries because we love the combination of chocolate and strawberry. Who doesn’t right?!
To build this non-bake oreo tart it’s so easy and it doesn’t require any cooking thecnique or an expensive ingredient. You will need a springform tart pan to make your life easy.
Link of the day…
Did you read this article “Cocoa Powder Is the New Ecstasy, Apparently” on Eater? Isn’t it crazy?!
- 300 g. Oreo cookies
- 150 g. melted butter
- Ninho Mousse
- 300 grams of table cream
- 10 Tbsp Nestle Dry Milk
- Brigadeiro Nutella
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons of Nutella
- 2 tablespoons butter
- non-stick pan
- Pinch of salt
- Strawberries for garnish
- Place Oreo cookies in a food processor and process until you reach fine crumbs.
- Slowly add melted butter and process until well combined.
- You should have a wet consistency.
- Press mixture into a springform pan.
- Take it to the freezer while you are making the fillings.
- Ninho Mousse
- Meanwhile whisk the table cream with the dry milk until smooth.
- Pour over the oreo crust.
- Nutella Brigadeiro
- Over medium-low heat, stir constantly the first three ingredients.
- Cook the mixture until it thickens (about 10 minutes) enough to show the pan bottom during stirring (it will be firm enough to stay together and not spread).
- Let the brigadeiro cool for about 5 minutes.
- Don't let it to get too cool because it will get thick and hard to spread over the first layer.
- Add fresh strawberries on top.
Beijos and Tchau!