Brazilian flair no-bake strawberry cheesecake mouse is a great way to use the beautiful fresh strawberries that are beginning to come into season now. It’s super easy to make and could be an option for Mother’s day or any gathering.
We had leftover strawberry cheesecake mousse from the Meyer lemon muffins that we made last week. Those muffins stuffed with strawberry cheesecake were so light and delicious that we decided to make something else so as to not waste our leftovers. We made this cheesecake mousse in these little glasses that are a perfect individual size for a party.
Very simple: first layer with the graham cracker crumb mix, the second layer, add the strawberry cheesecake and on top homemade whipped cream and for a garnish fresh diced strawberries mixed with more of the graham cracker crumb mix. It turned out amazing!! What I love more about this recipe is that there no is gelatin involved!! But, make sure that you keep it refrigerated to keep it cold and creamy!
This last couple of days in Seattle have been so hot that Marilyn has been smoking pork ribs because it’s 88 degrees outside. Do you believe how hot it is for Seattle in April?? Wow!!!
Take your time to read this article “At Tampa Bay farm-to-table restaurants, you’re been fed fiction” it’s so interesting. It’s so hard to believe these days what the menu says is true. Marilyn and I have worked in the food industry for so long, we know that organic and local food is more expensive. However, I feel that a lot of people say that they care about where and what they are eating but then they question the high prices on the menu.
- Whipped Cream
- 1 C. Heavy cream
- 3-4 T. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Fiori di Sicilia or Vanilla extract
- Graham Cracker Crust
- ¾ C. Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 4-5 T. Unsalted Butter, melted
- Recipe Strawberry Cheesecake
- Whipped Cream:
- Place chilled cream in a kitchenaid mixer along with sugar and fiori di sicilia or vanilla. With the wisk attachment, beat the cream until fluffy and creamy, but not too hard. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Graham Cracker Crust:
- Place Graham Crackers in a food processor and process until crackers become crumbs. In a mixing bowl combine with melted butter until mixture sticks together when pressed.
Beijos and Tchau!