Brazilian flair healthy carrot cake truffles are a fast and easy way to have a dessert with low calories and delicious. These truffles are so simple and full of nutrition.
These Brazilian Flair healthy truffles are high in protein, very low in sugar and naturally gluten free, these are the perfect snack or workout treat! On the outside these are crunchy and inside they are super moist. It’s simply delicious!!
Most of the time we post on the blog what we eat, but not everything. An example are these carrot cake truffles. We have been asked to post healthy and gluten-free recipes, so we decided that starting this week we will post at least one recipe that is healthy/gluten-free/paleo on the blog every week. We are super excited to add more variety to our blog. Enjoy it and let us know what you want to see on the blog!! Have a great week!
Link of the day…
I love the way that this restaurant labels their brownie based on which part of the pan they came from. My favorite is the edge!! I love the crunchy and dry part!! By the way, we have a delicious Brazilian brownie filled with coconut on the blog.
- 1 cup finely grated carrots
- 5 Medjool dates
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup pecans, chopped (or your favorite nuts)
- 1 cup dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil, melted
- Remove the pit from your dates and process in your food processor until smooth.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and pulse until everything is combined.
- Roll the mixture into ball and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place sheet in the freezer while you are melting the chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over simmering water (double boiler).
- Remove from stove and mix in the coconut oil.
- Dip the chilled truffles in the chocolate and put back onto the tray with parchment paper.
- Chill until set.
Beijos and Tchau!