This Brazilian Flair with chia seed Jello pudding is a healthy and guilt free way to cure your sweet craving any time of day. With sugar free jello, coconut milk and chia seeds, it’s a delicious and satisfying dessert that everyone will enjoy !
We decided to post one healthy recipe a week and this one was so simple and delicious! Ludmilla and I ate every one of these within a couple of days, and I’m craving more of it! To make this recipe even healthier, you could use low fat coconut milk and the sugar free sweetener of your choice and it would honestly be totally guilt free! You could also use any flavor of jello you like to mix up the flavors. It’s super light for summer and a refreshing way to stay cool!
Link of the day…
Food World Rallies For Quake-Hit Amatrice, Home Of Famous Pasta Dish! Great story and great effort!!
- 1 pkg. (.6 oz) sugar free jello, lime flavored (or you favorite flavor)
- 2 c. coconut milk
- ½ c. chia seeds
- ½ tsp. fiori di sicilia (optional)
- ¼ c. maple syrup
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- toasted coconut flakes
- Prepare jello per the directions on the package
- Pour jello into a glass and set sideways in the refrigerator to gel overnight.
- Combine coconut milk, chia seeds, fiori di sicilia, maple syrup and cinnamon and mix well.
- Pour into the glass over the jello.
- Let set overnight.
- Top with toasted coconut flakes.
Don’t forget to Pin!!
Beijos and Tchau!