Brazi Bites with spinach and artichoke dip is a go-to appetizer for games, parties or any gathering. This spinach and artichoke dip has all creamy inside, brown and crispy layer on top and cheesy taste that makes this dip impossible to stop eating.
Today is the day that we can introduce our newest Brazi Bites recipe and we are super excited!! We could hardly stop eating this!!!
When we made this recipe it was the perfect day! We had the football game on and realized that this would be an amazing snack for those great games that we’ll all be watching this season! The cheesy Brazi Bites surrounded by a creamy and delicious spinach artichoke dip is exactly what we need while watching our favorite sports team!! This recipe is so easy and quick to make. It’s a one pan appetizer that will be a hit with all of your guests!!
You can serve this dip with any of the four kinds of Brazi Bites Brazilian cheese bread. We really love the pepper jack one!! It’s an easy and quick appetizer. However, you can’t make this “ring” appetizer with frozen cheese bread as it will not raise the way it should. If you want to make it with frozen Brazi Bites you will need to cook them separately. You can cook the dip for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Link of the day…
As a bloggers we are always giving a “flair” to something. That’s the beautiful part of food and cooking!! Did you see this article “Jaime Oliver’s paella brings fractured Spain together… against him”!! We love him and we have many of his books. He always has so much fun cooking.
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ c. Grated Parmesan
- ½ c. Grated Mozzarella
- 1 tsp. Chili flakes
- 1 tsp. Dried oregano
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Garlic, minced
- ½ c. Artichoke hearts, chopped
- ½ c. Cooked spinach, finely chopped (you'll need ½ lb. raw to get this amount of cooked spinach, or you could use cooked, frozen, chopped spinach)
- Extra Grated Parmesan for topping.
- 1 bag Brazi Bites, defrosted overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cook spinach until wilted.
- Set aside to cool.
- Squeeze out excess water and chop finely.
- Combine remaining ingredients, including cooled spinach, and mix well.
- In a 8-9 in. Pie pan, spray with pan spray.
- Place Brazi Bites around outside edge in a circle.
- Place dip in the middle of the pan, to the edge of the Brazi Bites.
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan over the dip and Brazi Bites.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes until dip is bubbling and Brazi Bites are golden and cooked through.
Don’t forget to PIN on your Brazilian Cheese Bread/ Gluten Free or Appetizer Boards on PINTEREST!!
Beijos and Tchau!