Brazi Bites pigs in a blanket are gluten free, easy and fast to make. It’s your next appetizer to make for your next party.
Have you ever been to a party where you have had your choice of appetizers and you just don’t know where to begin? There are those amazing complicated ones that are so beautiful that you want to love them, but they just don’t excite you. Then there’s those comforting, familiar, pigs in a blanket that you know are so simple but you can’t put them down. And those are what you keep going back for again and again. This is that appetizer idea! These Brazi Bites Pigs in a Blanket are the party appetizers that your guests will be unable to resist. Using little sausages and Brazi Bites Garlic Asiago cheese bread, we created a simple, yet satisfying and desirable appetizer. It’s as good for a tailgate party as for a cocktail party. We topped these beauties with (a Brazilian favorite) a “malegueta pepper” aioli but they would be just as good with a plain yellow mustard. This is a quick and easy recipe that will prove itself time and time again. The Brazi Bites Garlic Asiago cheese bread provides the perfect blanket for the little sausages. What a great flavor combination! These can be dressed up or made simple for your special occasion. These pigs in a blanket are one more option for using Brazilian cheese bread. We have made Brazilian cheese bread pizza and last week’s Eggs Benedict using the original Brazi Bites flavor, and can’t wait to share our next recipe with you! Enjoy!
Link of the day…
We would love to do this trip!! 16 Road Trip-Worthy Central Coast Restaurants.
- 12 each Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Bread Garlic Asiago, defrosted
- 12 each of your favorite mini sausage
- Vegetable oil
- Malagueta Pepper Aioli
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- With oiled hands, knead the Brazi Bites cheese bread into a ball and roll into a cigar shape.
- Depress the length of the Brazi Bite into a "hot dog" bun shape.
- Place the mini sausage in the middle and crimp the edges of the dough around it.
- Continue with the remaining Brazi Bites and mini sausages.
- Place onto a lightly oiled cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes until golden.
- Serve with the malagueta pepper aioli or your favorite topping.
Beijos and Tchau!