These Brazi bites jalapeños popovers are gluten free, cheesy and delicious. Who that you could make popovers using Brazilian cheese breads.
These savory Jalapeño Popovers feature a little kick of heat that you’ll love and you will lose count of how many Brazilian cheese bread you eat. What I love about these popovers is that you can add whatever you’d like. We used a mixture of cream cheese and jalapeños that turned out amazing.
The great thing about this recipe is that you won’t need a muffin pan or any batter. It’s ready for you! It’s a great appetizer for any party!
Link of the day…
- 1 bag Brazi Bites, defrosted
- 4 ea. Jalapeños
- 2 oz. shredded mozzarella
- 1 oz. cream cheese
- 1 T. Green onions, diced
- Cut the ends off of the jalapeños and slice down the middle.
- Clean out seeds and place flat side down onto a sheet pan.
- Brush lightly with oil and broil in oven until skin blisters.
- Peel the skin off of the jalapeños and small dice.
- In a medium bowl mix diced jalapeños, mozzarella, cream cheese and green onions until combined.
- Place Brazi Bites onto an oiled sheet pan. With your finger, press down into the Brazi Bite to create a small indentation in the top.
- Place ½ tsp. Of the jalapeño mix in the indentation.
- Place in a 400F oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Serve warm.
Beijos and Tchau!!