These gluten free Brazi Bites witch “fingers” are creepy and delicious.
Happy Wednesday! Today is the day to reveal our first Halloween recipe using Brazi Bites! We had so much fun making this post this week. We wanted to do something different using the delicious Brazi Bites and created a great Halloween snack!
These Brazi Bites “fingers” are fun and easy to make so the kids can get involved for a Halloween project! This delicious cheese bread becomes even more so after being dipped into the “bloody” marinara sauce. This becomes a great tray for your Halloween party and will be a real crowd pleaser.
Link of the day…
Did you see that Amazon Wants to Open Convenience-Style Grocery Stores? I love online shopping!!
- For the fingers
- 20 ea. Brazi Bites, defrosted
- 2 eggs, beaten well with 1 tsp. Water
- Almond slices
- Vegetable oil or vegetable spray
- For the marinara sauce
- 1 - 28 oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 1 c. Water (swished from the tomato can)
- ¼ c. Olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tsp. Red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 tsp. Dried oregano
- For the Marinara
- Heat oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic cloves and cook for 30 seconds until beginning to sizzle.
- Add tomatoes and 1 c. Water.
- Add Red pepper flakes, salt and dried oregano.
- Bring marinara to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes until thickened.
- Serve with Brazi bites fingers.
- For the Brazi Bites fingers
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Coat hands well with oil.
- Knead Brazi Bite (1 ea.) well and roll into a 5 inch. "Stick"
- Using a small knife, cut 3 slits along the top, middle and bottom of the finger
- Place an almond slice into the top of the "finger"
- Place onto a sheet pan coated with pan spray.
- Brush fingers with egg wash.
- Bake in oven for 18-22 minutes until golden brown.
- Brush the "nail" of the finger with marinara sauce.
- Serve with marinara sauce.
Don’t forget to PIN on your Halloween/Gluten Free board on Pinterest!!
Boo and Tchau!!