Brazi Bites graveyard dip has colorful layers of refried beans, guacamole, sour cream, cheese, olives and iceberg lettuce along with the best gluten free cheese bread for a casual Halloween party dip.
This week’s Brazi Bites recipe is a super Halloween treat that will have all of your guest wanting more! This Halloween dip comes together in a snap with minimal prep. This way you can spend your time creating your Brazi Bites graveyard dippers! The Brazilian cheese bread goes perfectly with this filling and delicious layered dip. If you like spicy food you’re welcome to switch up the regular salsa for a hot one or even add jalapeños to it.
Link of the day…
Can you imagine on Halloween day a bunch of kids that have been waiting for weeks to dress up to knock you door for trick or treat and you offer them beets as a substitute for Halloween candy?LOL I bet that your yard would not be the same… By the way, Happy Halloween!!
- 1 can refried beans
- 2 c. Sour cream
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 2-3 avocados, mashed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 T. Mayonnaise
- 1 c. Salsa (mild or hot)
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cut into pieces
- Black olives, sliced
- 1 bag Brazi Bites, defrosted
- In a small bowl mix together the sour cream and taco seasoning.
- In a separate bowl mix together the mashed avocado, garlic and mayonnaise.
- In a small dish or plate begin the layering.
- First layer the beans, then the sour cream mixture, then the avocado mixture and then the salsa.
- Sprinkle lettuce pieces, scallions and olives on top.
- Refrigerate at least one hour.
- For the Brazi Bites
- With oiled hands, knead together 2-3 Brazi Bites. Roll until thin and use a cookie cutter for your desired shape.
- Repeat until you have the desired amount and shapes you want.
- Cook on a sheet pan at 400F for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Place in the graveyard dip and enjoy!!
Don’t forget to PIN on your Brazilian Cheese Bread/Halloween/Dip boards on PINTEREST!
Beijos and Tchau!