Brazi Bites Eggs Benedict is a fun splurge for us and preparing it with a Brazilian flair gives this classic breakfast a delicious twist. It’s naturally gluten free and no preservatives!!
Ludmilla and I are very excited about our new partnership with Brazi Bites Brazilian cheese bread! This Brazilian cheese bread is the most delicious and authentic you can find without making it from scratch!
When we first discovered Brazi Bites it was at Costco. We had tried other Brazilian cheese bread brands, but these were the best!! We love Pão de queijo (Brazilian cheese bread) but we don’t always have time to make homemade. This was our answer!
So we went on a mission with Brazi Bites to find interesting and creative ways to use this delicious cheese bread besides the traditional way of eating it, ways that Americans will be familiar with. There are so many options to using the Brazi Bites that we are very excited about creating! We are anxious to introduce these recipes to you over the next few months!!
There is nothing more American than brunch. And nothing says brunch more than Eggs Benedict. For our first recipe we wanted to create an Eggs Benedict that is so rich and delicious it would eliminate the option of not tasting this version. We wanted something familiar, comforting and filling..this is what we thought of.
This recipe is an easy and special way to make a brunch time favorite for a holiday gathering, football party or just a special quiet weekend at home.
We used the Brazi Bites Brazilian cheese bread in place of the English Muffin and guess what??? It was so amazing!! We added a bit more cheddar cheese and chopped chives and this Brazi Bites muffin made our Benedict! It is so easy to do! We topped it with thinly sliced ham, a perfectly poached egg, and a rich hollandaise sauce. The Brazi Bites cheese bread was flavorful and gluten free. It really added the Brazilian flair to the USA Eggs Benedict to make it even more special!
These fluffy and super flavorful Brazi Bites are are something that most people don’t know about here in the U.S., but you will know soon. This staple of Brazilian cuisine will soon be a part of your daily meals.
We look forward to share with you more recipes using Brazi Bites Brazilian cheese bread!
Link of the day…
We love to watch Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’ and will it will be back on September, 25!!!
- Poached Eggs
- Cheese bread toast
- Ham or Canadian Bacon (4-6 slices)
- Mixed Greens
- Cherry tomatoes
- Vinaigrette of your choice
- For the Cheese Bread
- 8 oz. (approx. 14 pieces) Brazi Bites Cheese bread
- 1 T. Minced chives
- 6 T. Cheddar cheese shreds
- For the Hollandaise
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 T. Lemon juice
- ½ c. Unsalted butter, melted
- Pinch of cayenne
- Pinch of salt
- Minced chives
- For the Cheese Bread
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine all of the BraziBites Cheesebread into a ball and add chives and cheddar shreds.
- Divide into biscuits and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden and flip over for 5 minutes.
- Set aside.
- For the Hollandaise:
- Place egg yolks and lemon juice in a bowl and whisk until doubled in volume.
- Place over a pan of simmering water and slowly add melted butter.
- Whisk until combined and emulsified. Add cayenne and salt.
- Place on a warm surface until ready to use.
- Poach eggs and set aside.
- Place ham (amount of your choice) on top of cheese biscuits.
- Top with eggs and Hollandaise sauce.
- Scatter chives on top.
- On the side place salad with tomatoes and vinaigrette.
Beijos and Tchau!