These delicious gluten free Brazi Bites – Brazilian cheese bread cups filled with the most delicious chili are the perfect bite for any gathering party.
This is the ultimate party platter that is perfect for every football fan! Who doesn’t love a delicious, hearty bowl of chili during the stormy fall season while watching your favorite teams battle it out!? Now you can enjoy your favorite chili in a Brazi Bite cup!! What a great combination! This is a one bite meal!!
This an elaborate chili recipe but worth every step! With 3 meats and lots of spices this is not your everyday chili! The final touch is serving this in the Brazi Bites cup!!
Link of the day…
I loved this idea “Bold Chef Challenges Critics to Do the Cooking for Once”. I would love to do the same with some “yelpers” that have no clue of reality!! 🙂
- 5 T. Unsalted Butter
- 4 Anaheim chiles, roasted, peeled and chopped
- 4 Poblano chiles, roasted, peeled and chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 2 jalapenos, minced
- 2 Yellow onions, small diced
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1 pound boneless chuck, trimmed and cut into ¼ in. Cubes
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 3 T. Chili powder
- 2 tsp. Cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp. Ground coriander
- 2 tsp. Ground cumim
- 2 tsp. Granulated garlic
- 2 tsp. Granulated onion
- 2 tsp. Hot paprika
- 2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 2 tsp. Black pepper
- 2 c. Tomato sauce
- 1 c. Tomato paste
- 12 oz. Lager beer
- 1 c. Chicken stock
- Two 15.5 oz. Cans kidney beans, with juice
- Two 15.5 oz. Cans pinto beans, with juice
- Sour cream (garnish)
- Cheddar cheese (garnish)
- Green onions, sliced (garnish)
- 1-2 bags Brazi Bites, defrosted
- In a large stockpot heat Butter over medium heat.
- Add Anaheim chiles, poblano chiles red bell peppers, jalapeno chiles and onions and Cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and saute for another minute.
- Add the chuck and brown, 4-5 minutes.
- Add the ground beef and sausage and brown, stirring Gently, trying not to break up the ground beef too much.
- Cook until nicely browned and cooked through, 7-10 minutes.
- Add the Chili powder, cayenne, coriander, cumin, Granulated garlic, Granulated onion, paprika, salt and black pepper. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the tomato sauce and paste and stir to caramelize, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the beer and stock.
- Add the kidney and pinto beans, lower the heat and simmer for 2 hours.
- Adjust seasonings to taste.
- For the Brazi Bite cups
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spray a muffin tin with pan spray and set aside.
- Take 3 of the defrosted Brazi Bites and knead into a ball.
- Place into the muffin tin and press to create a "Cup" along the bottom and up the sides.
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve Chili in the Brazi Bites cups and top with sour cream, cheddar cheese and green onions.
Don’t forget to PIN on your GLUTEN FREE/BRAZILIAN CHEESE BREAD/CHILI boards on PINTEREST!!
Beijos and Tchau!