Take your baked Brie game up to the next level with this delicious and gluten free Brazilian cheese bread by Brazi Bites. This appetizer is not only easy to make, but also flavorful. Perfect for all your upcoming holiday parties. Use your leftover cranberry sauce to make this appetizer! How perfect is that!
- 1 package Brazi Bites
- 1 Brie
- 1 cup of cranberry sauce
- ½ cup of roasted pecans
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 F degrees.
- Carefully slice away the top of the Brie rinds and discard them.
- Leave the sides intact.
- Bake the Brie for 15 minutes or until melted through.
- Top each baked Brie with the cranberry sauce and top with roasted pecans.
- You can garnish with your favorite toppings.
- Cook Brazi Bites per directions on the package.
- Serve immediately.
Beijos and Tchau!