Brazi Bites apple dulce de leche dip is fast, easy to make and gluten free. It’s an appetizer that would be perfect to serve at any holiday party.
Halloween has passed, and all our attention is on the holidays starting with Thanksgiving. I can’t believe we are in November!! We made this delicious dip of apples mixed with cream cheese and covered with dulce de leche with lots of crunchiness from the pecans. This is simply delicious!! There is only one thing better than biting into a crisp and crunchy apple: having a delicious dip to dunk your Brazilian cheese bread into. This apple dulce de leche dip has many layers of sweet, savory, crunchy, smoothness making it just perfect!! I can’t forget to mention that this is gluten free!!
Link of the day…
- 1lb cream cheese
- 2 apples, diced small (we used honey crisp)
- 1 cup Sprite
- 1 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 1 can Dulce de Leche
- 2 bags Brazi Bites
- Bake Brazi Bites per the directions on the package and set aside.
- Place diced apples in a bowl and cover with sprite. This keeps the apples from browning.
- Drain apples after 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk cream cheese until soft. Add apples and mix well.
- Heat dulce de leche until warm and set aside.
- In a bowl of your choice, spray with veg spray and place mix into the bowl or mold.
- Turn out onto the plate. Drizzle warm Dulce de leche over the top of the spread and cover with toasted pecans and chill.
- Place baked Brazi Bites around the bowl and Serve.
Don’t forget to PIN on your Brazilian Cheese Bread/ Bread/Appetizers/Gluten Free Boards on PINTEREST!
Beijos and Tchau!