This incredibly easy and delicious 4 ingredient Brazilian flair Nutella mousse doesn’t have gelatin, doesn’t need to cook and doesn’t give you any chance to make a mistake!
To make the Nutella mousse, you will need Nutella and whipping cream. For the white layer we used table cream and (don’t be scared) dry milk. Yes, you read this right!! In Brazil we use a lot of dry milk to make dessert recipes and they are delicious. So, for this layer you will blend these two ingredients together and pour it over the Nutella mousse. You must be wondering if it’s really good even using only four ingredients. Yes, It’s amazing!! We gave this Brazilian dessert to our neighbors and they loved it and asked for the recipe. Always, when we give food to our neighbors that we made for the blog and they ask for the recipe immediately, we know that it is a successful dish.
All the ingredients you can find in any American store. We garnished this with toasted hazelnuts but you could also use fresh berries.
Did you read this article “The 10 Most Annoying Words and Phrases on Menus Ranked” ? They described about every gastropub/bistro menu in Seattle as well.
- 500 grams of whipping cream
- 300 grams of table cream
- 500 Grams of Nutella
- 10 Tbsp Nestle Dry Milk
- Using a mixer, add whipping cream in a large bowl and mix until semi stiff peaks form.
- Add the Nutella and beat some more.
- In a bowl or dessert glass place the Nutella mousse.
- Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile mix the table cream with the dry milk until smooth
- Add over the Nutella mousse.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Beijos and Tchau!